Relocation is stressful, even in the most positive circumstances. Your employees are not only concerned with settling into a new location, office, co-workers, job duties, but some may also have the added responsibility of settling in their families (spouse, children).
Our specialised service allows you to market the new location to your relocating employees. Get all the information you need on schools, neighbourhoods, employment opportunities for spouses and social outlets for them. By being a positive resource for helpful information, you can ease the transition anxieties of your employees and maintain a larger percentage of their productivity during the transition.
While relocating an Employee, it’s a chance to really stand out as an Employer. It’s an opportunity to show your Employees just how much you value them. By helping your Employees and their families get happily relocated, you help them focus on their work so that they fit into their new location and become productive more quickly. This is exactly what our removal and relocation services are designed to achieve.
Globalink, as a premier removal and relocation service provider, is best known for providing highly personal services throughout the CIS and Middle East. With support from our team of seasoned removal and relocation professionals, your Employees and their families will cope far better with all the stress and strain of relocating to and from the CIS and Middle East.
Around the corner or around the world, the only thing that matters when it comes to employee relocation and move management services is getting the job done right. When you choose Globalink to support your relocating employees and their families, you increase the likelihood of a successful transfer and greatly reduce the risk of incurring large financial losses that arise when a transfer fails.
THREE REASONS WHY GLOBALINK’S CORPORATE REMOVAL AND RELOCATION SERVICE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES:
1. Each transferee has a dedicated team that coordinates the entire relocation process from start to finish.
2. Our regional and global service centre allows you to quickly and easily see the status of your move.
3. Our global network extends across 65 countries and provides everything you need from a single source and ensures you and your employees receive the absolute best experience possible. We care of each relocation aspect. OUR CORPORATE RELOCATION SERVICES INCLUDES:
Area tour, market research based on assignee’s requirements, preparation of itinerary, explanation of real estate process, accompanied pre-selected property viewing, lease negotiation, pre-move in inspection and inventory check, internet/telephone/TV/utility connections, welcome package, follow up every six months.
Assistance with setting up, opening of bank accounts, insurance, utilities, telephone, TV and internet connection services, assistance with home furnishings and interior, visits to local supermarkets, introduction to community resources, social clubs and organizations, practical aspects of life, assistance with recruiting home staff, welcome package, follow up every 3 or 6 months.
School evaluation on completion of individual questionnaire, accompanied touring of schools both local and international, assistance in negotiations with Prinicpals/Headmasters, support with selection and registration. Review home country and new destination education systems.
CROSS CULTURAL TRAINING
Single day individual and group training program.
Arrangement of personal and group language courses (full day courses, evening courses or weekend courses).
CITY ORIENTATION TOUR
Showing the main areas, medical facilities, shopping areas, parks, places of worship, museums, leisure facilities, key government offices.
Providing a welcome package – containing community information, “newcomer” information and any other relevant materials based on needs assessment of budget, lifestyle and special requirements will be provided.
SPOUSE CARRIER ASSISTANCE
Directing the spouse to social contacts in the community. Resume distribution services. Introduction to women’s/social clubs and organizations. Ongoing support is provided in order to ensure the successful adaptation of the spouse to her/his career or activity that is the most suitable and most effective for seamless following repatriation.
CAR/FURNITURE – RENTAL/PURCHASING ASSISTANCE
Assistance in a car or furniture rental or purchasing procedure. Accompany an assignee on pre-selected shops. Negotiations with the seller.
Globalink offers immigration-related support services. Obtaining work permits in the CIS and Middle East can be very challenging and time-consuming, especially since immigration laws often change and without any prior notice. Globalink’s in-house relocation consultants can initiate the visa and work permit support process prior to the arrival of assignee at destination. In order to save time, we can fill necessary visa and work permit applications and complete all necessary documentation for advance consultation with the relevant authorities while keeping you informed at each step.
- Work Permit
- Residence Permit
- Visa Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Legalization and Notarization
- Pre check-out inspection and inventory control;
- Evaluation of Property condition;
- Notify post office for changing of addresses;
- Post mail forwarding service;
- Cancel club membership;
- Cleaning and disposal of trash following the move out;
- Arrange pick up of any remaining furniture or household item not being shipped with assignee to local charitable organization;
- Assist assignee with the disposal of cars, furniture and other household items, not being shipped;
- Assistance in utility connection cancelation and final billing;
- Assistance in return of security deposit;
- Assistance in home/car sale. Provide market price evaluation. Cooperation with real estate agencies to sell the property
24/7 HELP LINE AND EMERGENCY SUPPORT SERVICE
- Local language assistance;
- Local ambulance service;
- Police reports;
- Car rescue;
- Airport meet and greet service including welcome package;
- Medical assistance;
- Evacuation services;
- Verbal and professional translation of documents;
- Supervision of timely deliveries and services;
- Co-ordination of repairs and handy-man service;
- Handling of correspondence in emergency situations;