Globalink Logistics considers the preservation and continuous improvement of the environment as a priority. We are committed to developing and operating an environmental management system that sets high standards for pollution prevention, resource conservation, and legal compliance.
We expect every employee and contractor to adhere to this policy and help achieve our goals in the following ways:
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance;
- Meet and exceed any standards set by applicable environmental regulations;
- Compliance with all environmental standards prescribed by the company;
- Promoting a comprehensive environmental policy and practice within the company;
- Setting and consideration of environmental goals;
- Saving resources and maximum energy efficiency;
- Waste minimization wherever possible;
- Reuse or recycling of waste (where appropriate);
- Regulation of the treatment and disposal of residual waste;
- Pollution reduction and prevention (if possible);
- Minimization of vehicle emissions of pollutants;
- Minimization of adverse environmental impacts from the decommissioning and disposal of assets;
- Increasing the environmental awareness of colleagues and contractors;
- Promoting good environmental practices both at departmental and individual levels;
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders about our environmental performance.
This policy has been approved by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board and will be updated as necessary to improve our efforts on environmental initiatives. An updated version should be posted on our company website and we welcome comments from interested parties on the application of the policy.