Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy covers all the activities of our Company and is an integral part of our management system.
Globalink Logistics Group is committed to providing the highest quality services to our customers through total quality management, to meet and exceed their expectations. A fundamental objective of our Company is to take a leading position in the area in which we perform and, therefore, Globalink is committed to complying with the requirements of the current health, safety and environmental legislation, international standards, rules in industrial and occupational safety and environmental protection areas.
Top Management is a guarantor of policy implementation in the fields of quality, health, safety and the environment, and is committed to providing efficient implementation processes and ensuring the efficient functioning of the quality management system. One of the priorities of Globalink is to provide world-class quality service. Regardless of the size of a company, scope of work or mode of transport, customer focus is paramount, and customer satisfaction is vital. Through an integrated management system, cost-effective transportation solutions, and requirements of legislation in the field of health, safety and the environment, Globalink ensures that the goals of the Company are met, which include but are not limited to the following:
Our Suppliers play an essential role in our quality chain process; particular care is taken to ensure that the suppliers and their services are consistent with our guidelines. Before utilization, suppliers are evaluated based on their operational capacity, and preference is given to those having already demonstrated high quality, health, safety and environmental standards. Supplier performance is regularly reviewed and monitored; appropriate actions are taken where nonconformance is identified. All non-conformities are recorded and conveyed to suppliers for corrective action.
The QHSE Manager, Department Heads and Branch Managers are committed to meeting requirements and continually improving the effectiveness of Globalink’s Integrated Management System. Additionally, QHSE Manager is responsible for ensuring that all processes are updated as and when required, maintaining all necessary records and other documents related to Integrated Management System and conducting regular audits to ensure that all of the requirements of the standard are implemented.
This QHSE Policy, as described below, shall be understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization, as well as being reviewed periodically for its continuing suitability and effectiveness:
- Thoroughly understanding the requirements of our Customers and providing requested Services professionally and promptly.
- Providing efficient, trouble-free and seamless transportation solutions.
- Identifying improvement opportunities through Customer Feedback and addressing the same.
- Effective and safe use of tools and equipment, vehicles, materials and other consumed resources.
- Preventing injuries and ill health for employees by conducting training and annual medical examinations.
- Reducing the negative impact on the environment and implementing preventive measures to minimise pollution.
- Strict compliance with all requirements of local legislation and international legislative acts, including acts on environmental protection and safety.