Carrying out a heavy lift project starts with careful preparation and planning. Our project engineers develop the most economical, efficient and safest solution for heavy lift projects.
Thorough preparation is vital for heavy lift project management. Our project preparation takes place in close consultation with the customers and covers all aspects of their HSE and technical requirements. Strict supervision and planning at the site while projects are underway is also critical and our dedicated project manager will be on-site 24/7 to control and coordinate all aspects of HSE and project execution strategy. We believe that being transparent and communicative with our client is an essential part of our assignment and a key element of our success.
OUR HEAVY LIFT PROJECT ENGINEERING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Conducting transport and road studies
- Drafting transport drawings for project manuals
- Road and rail transport permissions and permits
- Technical surveying
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Procurement of special handling equipment for specific projects